Sunday, March 27, 2011

New Cards

Here are a couple of card designs that I made while in the middle of making Birthday Party things. Here is the first card, it will be one of my April workshop cards and will be my Card of the Month. I can't decide which I like better the left or right. I will have a video soon.

Here is one of the Thank You cards I made to send out for the Kids party. I will probably make a video for this one as well soon.
Questions or comments are always welcome.
Thanks, Jen

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards. Love the right one on the first photo. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Again!
    Check out my blog to see an award I have placed upon you!! :)

    http://mayicards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are super cute....love the white and pink! Thanks for sharing :)

    I'm now a follower of your site...please stop by mine when you get a chance...thanks!

    I've posted up blog surfer links on my page. It's a great way make followers and find new blogs for inspiration and idea.

    http://www.CreateMePink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete