Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Dude, You're Welcome! Card Kit

Today I am showing the new Dude, You're Welcome! card kit. Brian (my husband) is pretty good at leaving me little notes and cards every now and again so I thought that this could be something that was just for him. I think he's scared of the about of stuff that I have to try and do anything on his own. I've taken some stuff out for him in the past to let him work with the kids on some cards and such.

Plus it comes all in a nice sturdy box that will help him keep it all together. I don't have a 'card' to show off the kit but we did try out the stamps on some of my paper so we weren't using his. Here are some photos:

Here is what is all included in the kit (both the stamps are double sided and come mounted!), the 4 stamps, Classic Basic Grey Ink Pad, Twelve 4" x 6" Postcards and Twelve Basic Grey Envelopes. 



I really love the sticker that is included too:

Here is what 3 of the 4 stamps look like:

When he gets around to making something I will post photos of that as well for you all to see :) 
Here's the ordering information: Dude, You're Welcome! #132807 $24.95   (it's located under the Special Offers section) 

Happy Stamin'
Jen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment