Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Paper Pumpkin Cards

As promised here are the cards that were made with the first Paper Pumpkin kit.

It was a really fun and easy project to do. I had even more fun since I got two out of three kids to help! Both Ben (almost 4) and Madelyn (almost 7) created a card all their own. I made one following the directions and of course one that is kicked up a notch.

Here are the photos.....

Ben was really proud that he was able to make the card all by himself.

Here is the card as made following the directions....

Here is Madelyn's card.....

Here is Ben's card.....

Here is the stepped up card, I added a mat of Old Olive & the Baker's Twine to the button along with some extra stamping......

I should have taken photos of Maddie while she was making her card too but Ben was acting extra goofy when he started to make his so I had to bring the camera out. I'll have to get him his own sticker collection now to since that was his favorite part, well that and stamping, and glueing, and well everything!

*Side note I did offer to have my oldest son Brendan (10) make a card to and he wasn't having any part in that. His response was "No, I'm good" 

This is a perfect to-go project, something to do with the kids/grandkids or just for a rainy day. I love that everything (you'll need SNAIL) is in the kit :)

Happy Stampin' 
Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment