Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Card of the Day

One of my goals for 2012 is to have at least two blog postings a week, if not more. And to post at least one video to You Tube a week. 
What are some of your goals for 2012?

Looking back on my first year with Stampin' Up! I am so glad that I joined such a wonderful group, I just wish that I had heard about it being a demonstrator years ago! I can't believe that I went 8 years & 3 demonstrators before hearing about becoming one myself. While I know that being a demonstrator is not for everyone if you would like to hear more about why I love it soooo much just send me an email at jentandrews@gmail.com and I will tell you more!

 Here is the card for today:

 
It uses:
  • Edgelits Dies Adorning Accents #125595
  • Embossing Folder Adorning Accents #125601
  • Blossom Punch #125603
  • 1" Circle Punch # 119868
  • Mixed Bunch stamp set C-#125537 & W-#125535
  • Everyday Enchantment DSP (Sale-a-bration Item)
  • Happiest Birthday Wishes (Hostess Item)
Happy Stampin' Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment