Friday, January 6, 2012

Today's Card

I am starting to work on Valentine's card & projects for future videos. (In addition to putting the finishing touches on my craft room.)

Today's card uses:
  •  P.S. I Love You stamp set (Occasions Mini)
  • Heart punch
  • Scallop Trim Border punch
  • Fancy Fan letter press plate
  • Pretty in Pink Scallop Dots Ribbon
  • Natural Ivory, Regal Rose & Whisper White card stock 
  • Regal Rose &  Melon Mambo ink. 
Update on the craft room, I have my punch and ribbon wall complete. Now I am working on finding a good table to go in my room for a main class table. Of course those that have had classes with me know that I was using a folding 6ft table for a dining room table! (ask how the Idea Book & Catalog saved my life! jk) The kids are now happy that my original craft room table find is now a dining room table. So I am still out searching....

I hope you all have a great day!
Thanks, Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment