Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Framelits Dies

 I am so excited by all the new products in the 2012 Occasions Mini Catalog that it is really hard to pick a favorite! But I have to say that the new Framelits (& Edgelits) are at the top of that list.

I love being able to create not only the one image (Label or Heart) but also being able to shadow them together to get a whole new look for our cards.

Here are two different cards made with the same two Heart Framelits dies. The top I did traditionally where I cut both pieces with the framelits dies. The second I did a little different. Instead of cutting the larger heart onto my card I fliped the framelit die over and used it to emboss the heart onto my card. Easy right!  To make things even better I have added a video that shows how I made both cards (in one video!)



I hope you have a great day & Happy Stamping!
Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment