Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Dude, Your Welcome!

Stampin' Up! is announcing another new and exciting product that just came out. Dude kits! Stamp kits with the guys in mind, I sure some of us ladies would use these stamps too.
I know that my husband has braved my personal crafty space before and lived to tell about it (I have no problem with sharing, I think he is just a bit over-whelmed by all that is there). But now he can have his own personal kit that I'm sure will just be the starting point for his own craft space. (I'm sure I have a square in my grid wall that he can have, since the kids each have their own he can too!)
If you have any questions about any of the new and exciting products or promotions going on just let me know - jentandrews@gmail.com

Tomorrow I will have information about product shares with the new Spring Catalog!
Happy Stampin'
Jen 

No comments:

Post a Comment