Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Oh, Hello

Finally getting a chance to post today.....I little late but it's still Wednesday so it counts :)
(Wednesday's are our crazy days here at my house, I teach a parent-tot class, the younger two kids have dance then Awana at our church and the oldest has cub scouts every other week...Crazy day)

That gave me a chance to surf the web (thank goodness for 3G) and I found a card I just fell in love with. So I took the idea and made it my own. I love the Oh, Hello set and I may have to use it for February's Stamp of the Month set, I still haven't decided on my stamp set yet. If you have a suggestion send me a email or leave a comment here.

This card again uses the Oh, Hello stamp set along with:
Framelits Ovals, Needlepoint Border & Honeycomb Embossing Folders, Occasions Paper Piercing Pack, Comfort Cafe DSP, Naturals Ivory, Crumb Cake and Pool Party card stock. Chocolate Chip and pool party ink along with Wisteria Wonder, Rich Razzleberry and Lucky Limeade Stampin' Write martkers and the ribbon from Sale-a-Bration Sycamre Street in Pool Party.

I hope you enjoy this card and I hope your Wednesday was smoother than mine :)

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment