Thursday, January 24, 2013

Valentine Treat Number 1

With the three kids everything is done in course in three's. But of course they also have to each be different. So today we started on the design of the ever popular (third favorite holiday) Valentine's Day class treat. With having to make 24 for each kid I have to design these things early. But now I have something to work on while I watch American Idol (my one reality show addiction)

There is the Valentine for my oldest (my ten year old boy), we will change the colors when we go to make his though. (It originally started out life as my daughter's valentine)


Here is the list of supplies that I used:
Bigz Two Tag Die (2 of these)
Wisteria Wonder, Melon Mambo and Natural White card stocks.
Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon
Melon Mambo, Regal Rose and Wisteria Wonder Classic Ink pads.
Mixed Medley and Oh, Whale! stamp sets.
1 3/8" circle, 3/4" circle, 1 3/4" scallop circle and 1 1/4" scallop circle punches.

For the piece that connects the two Tag pieces together I used a 6 1/2" x 1 1/2" piece of Wisteria Wonder card stock and scored it at 1/2" on both sides of the long side & at 2 1/2" on both sided of the short sides.

I hope that you enjoyed today's project. Tomorrow I will show you the next in my Valentine's Day Treat Trio.   Also be sure to sign up for my new email newsletter for special bonus projects & videos!! (Yes I got the video camera back out of hiding!)

Happy Stamping!  Jen 

No comments:

Post a Comment