Saturday, January 26, 2013

Valentine Treat Number 3

This Valentine Treat was my favorite of the three. Mostly because my three year old helped to make and design it. He was just in love with the whale and so proud he had to show everyone in the house. He was the one who made the candy selection of Air Heads, which the other two said yes to as well.

Here is the list of supplies that I used on this project:
The help of a very excited three year old....
Bigz Top Note Die
Sizzix Clearlits Happy Whale Die
Bashful Blue and Natural White cardstock
Oh, Whale! stamp set
Midnight Muse and Pacific Point ink
Modern Label Punch
Midnight Muse Satin Stitched Ribbon

I again used glue dots to hold the airhead in place and also to close the top of the top note die before I tied the ribbon on it.


I hope that you enjoyed my Valentine's Day Treat Trio.   Also be sure to sign up for my new email newsletter for special bonus projects & videos!!

Happy Stamping!  Jen 

No comments:

Post a Comment