Monday, January 14, 2013

Maddie's Valentine



One of my favorite things to do is to create with my daughter (Maddie).
And she is getting older now (almost 7) and is able to do more and more herself. Which also means she feels that she should have her own supplies to be able to craft with. So in addition to access to all my stamps and inks she has her own paper stash, some stamps, markers and general craft items. Enough that she has now taken over the complete other side of my crafting work space.

But again the best part is spending time creating projects in addition to memories with her. So here is a card that 'we' made together this weekend to get ready for the upcoming Valentine's Day holiday.

She was able to use a current stamp set - Perfectly Perserved and the Cannery Framelits in addition to the retired I {Heart} Hearts and Something to Celebrate stamp sets.

Happy Stampin'
Jen 


No comments:

Post a Comment