Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Best Of Everything

While I finish up getting my kids Valentine's done they were of course getting into some of my stuff and happened to find the featured item in today's card......wonder color crayons!

These are so much fun to use and can be used many different ways. For today's card I colored with the crayons right onto the stamp (you can use more than one color and blend away!) and the misted the stamp with plain water. Give the water a few seconds to spread over the whole stamp and voila watercolor made easy.

Here is what I used for today's card.......
Best of Everything stamp set
Regal Rose & Natural White card stock
Floral District DSP
Bright Watercolor Crayons
Regal Rose classic ink pad
Curly Label punch & Cloudy Day Embossing Folder

I hope that you have a great day and don't forget to sign up for my email newsletter.
Happy Stampin'
Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment