Thursday, February 7, 2013

Latte Love Card

Today is normally my get it done day (since lil' Ben is in school 1/2 the day) but today I was able to help a friend out and got a lil' guy to watch and hang out with. It is so much fun (I think anyway) to get to watch other people's kids because for the most part they will behave better for you then they would with their own parents. So it was a wonderful change of pace for the day.

But that doesn't mean I don't have a card for you today! :)
I love this stamp set in the Sale-A-Bration Catalog....it is one of my favorite's right now.
Here is what is used in today's card......
Patterned Occasions Stamp Set
Raspberry Ripple, Natural White & Island Indigo cardstock
Sycamore Street DSP
Raspberry Ripple 3/8" satin stitched ribbon
Early Espresso, Rich Razzleberry & Island Indigo Stampin' Write Markers
Cherron Embossing Folder
Mini Brads

I hope that you have a great day!
Happy Stampin'
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment