Thursday, February 14, 2013

Simple Box - Valentine

I hope you all are having a wonderful Valentine's Day! Happy Valentine's Day from me too :)

My final Valentine related project for the year is the treat that I made for my kids. It is really simple and can easily be changed to fit any holiday and it is easy to change in size too!
It is my Simple Box......

If you would like the PDF for this project be sure to sign up for my email newsletter!

For this project I used......
The Simple Box PDF
Regal Rose & Rick Razzleberry & Natural White card stock
Twitterpated DSP
Window Sheet
Regal Rose & Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink Pads

Hearts a Flutter & My Little Valentine stamp sets


Crumb Cake 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon

Full Heart Punch & Framelits - Hearts A Flutter 

Do a good deed and share this with one of your stampin' friends :)
Happy Stampin'
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment