Monday, February 4, 2013

Moving Trio

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I really enjoyed the Superbowl last night and some of the commercials were over the top. What was your favorite commercial? Leave a comment for some blog candy! (I will pick the winner Friday @ 2pm eastern, good luck!)

Today's card is a bonus card.....it is three cards in one. Or really three cards from one stamp set and one card layout. I couldn't decide which image to use (has that ever happened to you!) and I decided to just do all three :) I am trying really hard to create cards outside my comfort zone....using those sets that I have but have never used! It's really sad how many retired stamp sets that I have that I never tried to use.

Anyhow.....on to today's card(s)
 Here is what is used:
Natural White, Chocolate Chip, Real Red & Midnight Muse card stock
Chocolate Chip, Real Red & Midnight Muse Stampin' Write Markers
Mini Brads
Moving Forward stamp set



No comments:

Post a Comment