Friday, February 1, 2013

Birthday Blast Off!

Today's card was really fun to design (I feel like I say that everyday....but hey, anytime I get to stamp is fun!). I love the new Cloudy Day embossing folder in the new Spring Catalog and I've had the Blast Off stamp set just waiting for the right day to get used & you guessed it today was that day.

I really like how the two products although in two different catalogs went together today. I also made the clouds with the Build a Cupcake punch! Talk about totally different products working together!

Here are the supplies that I made for this card:
Natural Ivory, Pool Party, Real Red & Whisper White card stock
Midnight Muse, Pumpkin Pie & Gumball Green inkpads
Midnight Muse & Real Red Stampin' Write Markers
Cloudy Day Embossing Folder
Build a Cupcake & 1 1/4" Circle punches

Be sure to sign up for my 'new' newsletters!
Happy Stampin'
Jen 

No comments:

Post a Comment