Monday, February 11, 2013

Blue Ribbon Birthday

I hope all of had a wonderful weekend! Last night was my oldest son's (Brendan) Blue & Gold Ceremony for cub scouts. It is sad to think that he only has one more year in Cub Scouts but then I look at Ben and I'm reminded that I get to do this all over again in a couple of years.

So that started my thought process for today.....with the Blue Ribbon stamp set.
Here is what was used in today's card........
Midnight Muse, Gumball Green & Natural Ivory card stock.
Midnight Muse & Gumball Green classic ink pads.
Sycamore Street DSP
Gumball Green 3/8" Satin Stitched Ribbon
Blue Ribbon & Itty Bitty Banners stamp sets
2 3/8" Scallop Circle, 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" Circle punches
Framelits - Bitty Banners

Don't forget to sign up for my email newsletters, you'll receive a free tutorial!

Happy Stampin'
Jen!




No comments:

Post a Comment