Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Crazy Wednesday!

I think this my be a trend for my Wednesday's (I hope not) but it is again a crazy Wednesday.
I had. My Parent-Tot class that I teach at the Community Center and of course late last night I came up with a brilliant change of plans for the craft project but the change involved a quick shopping trip before class. But there is nothing like giving kids cookies, frosting & sprinkles to keep them entertained for 10 whole minutes!

Then I found out after school that Madelyn needed a box for her Valentine party. Well luckily I have a surplus of craft supplies. Then she wanted to use the Cricut Expressions 2. I I haven't really used this new toy before now (or at least to get the images to fit right) I think this is why I love my Big Shot better than the Cricut. After thirty minutes and my husband laughing at me I finally got it.

So tomorrow we will return to the normal cards and 3-d Stampin' Up! projects.
Happy Stampin'
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment