Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Carry On

Today's card was made so that I had some thing to send to my Thirty-One hostesses as a thank you....so the only requirement was that it had a bag on it in some way.

Here was my first idea....I sure when I use all that I had made I'll come up with a different idea.

Here is what I used for this card:
Carry On Hostess Stamp Set
Floral District DSP
Chocolate Chip & Natural White cardstock
Rose Red, Rich Razzleberry & Basic Black ink
Baja Breeze 1/2" Seam Binding ribbon
1" Square & 1 1/2" Scallop Square punch
and a small craft stapler

Don't forget you have a couple of days to enter for my blog candy, just leave a comment on the post on 2/4/13. Also be sure to sign up for my newsletter email on the right -->

Happy Stampin'
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment