Saturday, February 2, 2013

Window Valentine

Today's card is also my free technique PDF that you will get when you join my email list!!!
How cool is that a free gift...I love free stuff. And the great news is you can use this technique for so many different designs/themes! Here is my sample & Window Valentine....
 See when you open it, it has a window! (Cool huh!)
Alright enough crazy talk...Here are the supplies that I used to make this card...
Natural White, Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink & Regal Rose card stock
First Edition & Floral District DSP
Melon Mambo & Regal Rose ink pads
White Tea Lace Paper Doilies
Framelits - Hearts & Hearts a Flutter
Heart punch
Hearts a Flutter, My Little Valentine & Something to Celebrate (retired hostess set) stamp sets

How do you get your free PDF? Sign up on the right (->) to join my email list! That's all, easy or what? I hope that you'll enjoy this free gift and who knows what you'll get later....
Happy Stampin'
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment